Detachable Cable Sleeve for Ladder Fall Protection System
The X3 Detachable Cable Sleeve manufactured by 3M Safety Products is a fall protection device that arrests a users fall when climbing on a ladder safety system that uses a cable.
The 3M X3 Detachable Cable Sleeve for fixed ladder systems will fit on wire rope that is 3/8" thick (1 x 7 or 7 x 19 solid core cable). This carabiner allows the ladder climber to safely ascend from a lower walking working surface to a higher one. It has a dual independent locking system, built-in energy absorber, is extremely rugged and corrosion resistant, compact, and lightweight. The sleeve automatically follows the user allowing them to maintain three points of contact during the climb and locks onto the cable in the event of a fall.
The Lad-Saf flexible cable system consists of a top and bottom bracket that act as anchors for a steel cable that runs the length of the fixed ladder or climbing area. A Lad-Saf X3 fall protection cable sleeve connects the worker to the ladder fall arrest system. This product is just the X3 cable sleeve. It does not include the ladder fall protection system. For the full system; including the cable sleeve, cable, bottom bracket, and top bracket visit: Lad-Saf Fall Protection System
- Sleeve for Lad-Saf fixed ladder safety system
- For use on 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) 1x7 or 7x19 solid core cable
- Mobile design follows user for convenient climbing protection
- Easy to install and detach anywhere along lifeline
- Dual independent locking system
- Built-in energy absorber and fall indicator with swivel
- The steel carabiner has a secure connection to harness
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant construction
- Extremely compact lightweight design
- Order top and bottom brackets, cable and guides separately
- Ergonomic cable handle equipped with 3M's Connected Safety ID (CSID)