Bessler BE-119 One Hour Fire Rated Attic Stair:
The Bessler BE-119 one hour fire rated attic ladder is used in a lot of commercial applications. This BE-119 attic stairway model meets the International Builders Code and complies with ASTM E-119 fire code. This one hour rated attic ladder is heavy duty carrying a suggested load capacity of 350 lbs. The ladder folds and sits on top of itself when the door is closed. This maximizes your storage space in the attic or loft. If your ceiling is fire rated, your attic ladder should be too. If you do not have a need for the fire rating, please check out our Model 655 for a quality attic ladder for your garage.
- Certified 1 Hour Fire-Rating
- 350 lbs Rated
- Surpasses ASTM E-119 Fire Test
- Meets International Builders Code
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame Construction
- Treads made from 1x6 Southern Yellow Pine
- There are 11 steps in models that reach 9’3” ceilings
- There are 13 steps in models that reach 10’8” ceilings
- Stringer made from 1x5 Southern Yellow Pine
- All stair components are molded to eliminate splinters and to enhance appearance
- All metal parts are galvanized to prevent corrosion
- Comes completely assembled and ready to install with instructions supplied.
- Hardware Installation Kit Included
- A Must For Residential Garages
- Can Be Painted by End User.
Downloads (Size Chart)
Please be sure to check accuracy on all measurements before ordering this item as it is non returnable. This item is considered a special order item and returns will not be accepted unless and only if the product was damaged during shipment. If the product is damaged during shipment, please refuse the delivery with the freight company and we will send you a replacement as soon as possible. If the delivery is not refused due to damage, we will not be able to accept the return. If you have any questions regarding the measurements, please contact us at email@example.com.