Super Simplex Folding Attic Ladder - Box Frame 6"-11" Deep - For Ceilings 9'-9" or Less
The Super Simplex is Precision’s commercial-grade aluminum folding stairway is great for commercial attic access or residential attic access. It is one of the leading folding attic ladders on the market today. Its primary use is as an attic stairway, but when fitted with a roof hatch can be used for commercial roof access as well. The manually operated Super Simplex is now available in 2 different models: The S1000 series which are designed for commercial installations, and the S2000 series which meet all the criteria for residential use as designated by ANSI A14.9 Safety Requirements for Disappearing Attic Stairways.
The Super Simplex allows attic space to be reclaimed for storage purposes without the need for a permanent stairway. Many national companies are already using the Super Simplex to maximize use of floor space in the attic. While this pull-down stair was originally designed for commercial installations, it is also available in sizes to fit standard residential truss spacing and ceiling heights of up to 13′ 6″.
- Can be used for ceiling heights up to 12'-0" in commercial applications -S1000 (and up to 13'-6" for residential use - S2000)
- A test weight of 500 lbs.
- Individual tread test weights of 1000 lbs.
- No shear of rivets when tested at 2000 lbs.
- 11 gauge steel frame
- A 5-3/16″ tread depth.
- Availability of optional 2 Hour Fire Rating
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A14.9
- SKU : SSAL-96-TO-117-BOX-6-11
- Weight(LBS) : 185
- Rough Opening Size : 30" x 54"
- Ceiling Height : 9'9" or less
- Material : Aluminum
- Weight Rating : 500 lbs
- Fold Assist : Optional
- Fire Rated : Optional