American Stairways Model 655DBL Attic Ladder
American stairways manufactures high end drop down and roll down attic stairways. The husky model 655 is a high end residential attic ladder. This drop down ladder features double sided hinges for superior strength and a weight capacity of 350#. The Husky 655 attic stair comes with a list of features:
- Pre-drilled Installation Holes
- Full Width Heavy Duty Piano Hinge on door panel reaches across the entire width of stairway. This adds strength and rigidity, cuts out air leakage, and does not interfere with trim carpenter.
- Steel Ladder Rod Under Each Tread. 3/16" Ladder rod with large washers to keep HUSKY stairs rigid and prevent bending or separation under heavier loads.
- Selected Kiln Dried Southern Pine Lumber. All wood parts selected for density and load bearing capability.
- Reinforced Door Panel. Spacer and Runner Construction on Door to Prevent Warpage.
- Moulded Stringers, Handrail, and Treads. Eased edges practically eliminate splinters & enhance finished millwork appearance.
- Safety Locknut to Secure Spring Arm to Ladder Section.
- Adjustable Spring Tension.
- Nuts, Bolts, and Hardware Plated to Prevent Rust, no welded hardware.
- Completely Assembled, ready to install with instructions supplied.
- R-5 Insulation Panel (click here)
- 20 minute Fire Resistant Door & Well Sides