Husky Model 655 Attic Ladder - 300 lbs. Capacity
American stairways manufactures high end folding and one piece attic stairways. The husky model 655 is a premium residential attic ladder. The 655 attic ladder is a tri-folding attic ladder. It is simple to install as the attic ladder comes preassembled and ready to install in your ceiling rough opening. The treads are made from 1 x 6 southern yellow pine and the stringers or siderails are made from 1 x 5 southern yellow pine.
- 300 pound rating (double sided hinges optional, 350 lbs. rating)
- Treads made from 1x6 Southern Yellow Pine
- There are 11 steps in models that reach 9’3” ceilings
- There are 13 steps in models that reach 10’8” ceilings
- Stringer made from 1x5 Southern Yellow Pine
- All stair components are molded to eliminate splinters and to enhance appearance
- All metal parts are galvanized to prevent corrosion
- A one year warranty against all parts.
- Comes completely assembled and ready to install with instructions supplied.
- Pre-drilled installation holes for easy mounting
- Full width piano hinge attached to door panel and frame. It reaches across the entire width of the stairway.
- Steel rod under every tread to add stability to this 300 lb. capacity attic ladder.
3/16" Ladder rod with large washers to keep HUSKY stairs rigid and prevent bending or separation.
- All wood parts selected for density and load bearing capability.
- Eased edges practically eliminate splinters & enhance finished mill work appearance.
- Safety lock nut to secure spring arm to ladder section.
- Adjustable Spring Tension.
- Ready to install with instructions supplied.
- For Residential Use Only.